SeHaT (Retirement Saving Account)
SeHaT (Sejahtera Hari Tua) (Retirement Saving Account)
The characteristic of SeHat saving accounts is:
- Minimum deposit of SeHat is IDR 500,000
- Opening SeHat saving account is charged for administration fees.
- Members may have more than one account
- The settle period of deposit time is 5 years.
- The interest of SeHat saving account is given 13% per a year.
- The interest of SeHat saving account is paid every annually due date and increased your saving.
- Sehat saving account is protected by PEWARTA program.
- Withdrawal account before the contract due date is charged with penalty fees 5% from nominal, except because of passed away.
- Another terms are listed in SeHat certificate.