Business Capital Loan
Business Capital Loan is given to support one’s business. There are 3 types of Business Capital loan:
Mekar Usaha Loan
To increase your business capital or opening a new business.
- Having a business office
- Maximum repayment period is 60 months.
Occasional Business Loan
Occasional business loan is given to provide occasional business finance.
- The loan interest is paid in advance
- The payment of primary loan is paid on due date.
- Maximum repayment period is 6 months.
Project Capital Loan
Project capital is given to finance government/private project business. Pancur Kasih Credit Union will approve the proposal when the loaner could show the letter of work command (SPK). The loan terms are as follow:
- Loaner must have the letter of work command (SPK).
- Submitting complete administration papers such as a company incorporation certificate (APP), the letter of work commands (SPK).
- Giving some guarantees with enclosing ownership letters.
- Maximum repayment period is 12 months (adapted to the processing time)
- Primary loan repayment can be installment/term in project disbursement.
- The loan interest is paid in advance.