Members must have prime deposit and obligatory deposit. Each member can choose and have some saving products based on their need. Prime deposit and obligatory deposits’s interest are part of members’s interest
Daily saving interest
Sa’aleatn saving account
Pangari saving account
TIPARA (Feast Saving Account)
SiPintar (Educational Saving Account)
Griya Saving account
Vehicle Saving Account
TIME SAVING ACCOUNT
SISUKA (Voluntary time saving account)
SeHaT (Sejahtera Hari Tua)/ (Elderly Safety Saving Account)
Withdrawal Saving Account
1. Member has registered.
2. Capitalization loan, the total of your loan as equal as you’re saving and the total of your loan is under saving, the term of member on chapter I, point d7 is not required.
3. Loaner must consultation about their loan with credit consultant. The consultation can’t be represented. Otherwise, loan consultant asks loaner to attend with their couple.
4. Filling the form of loan application that has been provided by Pancur Kasih Credit Union.
5. Loaner applicant must attach copy of identity card, family register, or others.
6. Every loan proposal should be permitted from their couple and the couple must attend the disbursement loan processing.
7. The total of loan is authorized by staff of loan based on some conditions; the aims of loan, the frequent of saving, the ability to pay back, and the participation and achievement (TUKKEPPAR), in addition 5 C (Character, Capacity, Capital, Condition, and Collateral)
8. Staff of credit can ask creditor to give some guarantee as security of loan.
9. The estimation guarantee is the authorize of loan staff
10. Letters of loan agreement must be signed on a stamp
11. The loan agreements can be notarized.
12. Loan agreement over IDR 1,000,000 must be attached by stamp
13. Member can not propose the loan more than 3 products.
14. Loan purpose should not destroy the environment
15. The interest of loan is decided by Directors’s decisions and changeable.
16. Primary installment and interest of loan is given every month except especially regulated products.
17. Loan payment is mainly covered in loan interest
18. If primary installment is paid more than once in a month, the calculation of credit interest for next month based on loan account in monthly maturity.
19. The members’ loan will be protected by PEWARTA program Puskopdit Borneo.
20. The loan above the term of PEWARTA is obligated to insurance.
21. Non regular member in chapter 1 point B.1 have no right to propose the loan.
22. Regular member chapter 1 point B2 have right to propose the loan as same as the saving.
23. Loan Under saving amounts:
a) Loan under saving amount is given to the member maximal 90 % from Sa’aleatn account or SeHat account.
b) Loan disbursement can be done at that time.
c) Maximal repayment 60 months
d) Loan interest decided by Directors’s Letter Statement.
1. Education Loan is given to support member’s financial in college institute.
2. Showing institutional evidence test or in the middle of finishing thesis.
3. The loan is given under parents’ responsibility.
4. Must be a member in CUPK
5. The maximal repayment period of 60 months.
1. Capitalization loan is given to increase members’ Prime deposit, Sa’aleatn, SeHat.
2. The loan is given right away when you propose.
3. The maximal repayment period of 36 months (based on procedures of PEWARTA Program)
4. If you miss the installment for 2 months in a row then the stock deposit in your saving account will be withdrawn to cover the loan.
5. New members that have not joined basic financial training can propose this loan.
1. Multifunction Loan is given to afford family needs such as family equipment, electronic equipment, party, other family’s occasion, etc.
2. The saving (stock saving, SeHat, Sa’aleatn) minimal 20 % from the total loan.
3. The maximal repayment period of 60 months.
1. Griya Loan is given to purchase your own house, to pay, or to reconstruct your house. TheHouse that will be constructed is used as the guarantee and insurance based on period of repayment.
2. The Griya saving accounts minimal 10% from the total loan.
3. The maximal repayment period of 180 months.
4. The loan interest is decided by the Directors’s decision.
Agricultural and Animal Husbandry Loan
1. Agricultural and Animal HusbandryLoan are given to finance Agro business or agricultural commodity and animal husbandry.
2. The loan interest is paid in advance
3. Willing to be accompanied by Pancur Kasih Credit Union staff.
4. The repayment period is based on planting and harvesting time, and maximal of 12 months.
5. The payment of primary loan will be paid after harvesting.
1. Plantation Loan is given to finance the commodity of plantation such as rubber, cacao, etc. the terms are as follows below:
2. The loan disbursement is done gradually.
3. The maximal loan repayment period of 60 months
4. Willing to be accompanied by Pancur Kasih Credit Union staff in groups.
Vehicle Loan is given to purchase your own vehicles.
The terms to buy motorcycle are as follow:
1. Having Kencana Kasih saving minimal 20 % o from the total price of motorcycle.
2. Maximal repayment period of 48 months for newest motorcycle and given insurance for 2 years.
3. Maximal repayment period of 36 months for used motorcycle.
4. Motorcycle will be the guarantee.
5. If a loaner doesn’t installments 3 months in a row , then Pancur Kasih Credit Union will take the guarantee to cover the loan account.
6. The loan interest is decided by the letter of Directors’s decision.
The terms to buy a car are as follow:
1. Having Kencana kasih saving minimal 20% from the total price of car.
2. Maximal repayment period of 60 months for newest car and given insurance for 2 years.
3. Maximal repayment period of 48 months for used car loan and given insurance for 2 years.
4. The guarantee is the car itself.
5. If a loaner doesn’t installment 3 months in a row then Pancur Kasih Credit Union will take the guarantee to cover the loan account.
6. The loan interest is decided by the letter of Directors’s decision.
Business Capital Loan
a. Mekar Usaha
1. To increase your business capital or opening a new business.
2. Having a business office
3. Maximal repayment period of 60 months.
b. Occasional Business
Occasional business loan is given to provide occasional business finance.
1. The loan interest is paid in advance
2. The payment of primary loan is paid on due date.
3. Maximal repayment period of 6 months.
c. Project capital
1. Project capital is given to finance government/private project business.
2. Pancur Kasih Credit Union will approve the proposal when the loaner could show the letter of work command (SPK).
3. Submitting complete administration papers such as company incorporation certificate (APP), the letter of work commands (SPK).
4. Giving some guarantees with enclosed ownership letters.
5. maximal repayment period of 12 months (adapted to the processing time)
6. The primary loan repayment can be installment/term in project disbursement.
7. The loan interest is paid in advance.
1. Medical Loan is given to members who need medical financial.
2. The maximal repayment period of 60 months.
3. The loan is given on behalf of representative family member itself.
4. Loan interest is decided by the letter of Directors’s Decision.
1. Loan applicant must include 2 or 3 guarantors and signing loan proposal and letter of agreement.
2. The guarantors are active members and known each other.
3. The loan under or same as saving is doesn’t need guarantor.
4. Guarantor responsible for carry out the payment process.
5. Directors, supervisors, advisors, and staffs of Pancur kasih Credit Union should not be as guarantor.
Collateral can be:
1. a. Whole of saving
b. Valuables with legal evidence of ownership.
c. Salary with the authority letter of devaluation and letter of payment.
2. Collateral that has been given can be strengthen by the low evidence and notarized letter.
3. Staff can withdraw member saving to pay primary installment and loan interest and seize collateral if there is happened a deliquency loan.
4. Letter of guarantee can not be taken before 10% total of loan less than total of saving’s guarantee.
Disbursement of loans
1. Loan disbursement can be done right after proposal has been agreed signed by loan staff then fulfilled the requirements.
2. Loan disbursement can be done directly or gradually.
3. Loan disbursement schedule is arranged by loan staff.
1. The loan is charged the administration fee which decided in directors’s decision.
2. Additional charges like stamp, field survey, insurance and notarized engagement is paid to the loaner.
The loan that has been accepted can be cancelled before the disbursement based on the condition below:
1. Loan applicant cancels the proposal.
2. Loan staff finds some unsupported information
3. Staff of credit finds some irresponsible in managing business such as environmental destruction.
1. If there is carelessness of primary installment and interest payment, fined 3 % per a month of primary installment and 3% per a month in an arrears interest.
2. Fine will be given if the payment returns over the next month.
Repayment and the changing of loan agreement
1. The fixed loan interest is paid before the period of agreement will be charged penalty fee as big as the repayment of loan interest in one month.
2. The alteration of fixed loan interest to declining loan interest or turnover can be charged if the installment has achieved 50% from term period which decided on the letter of loan agreement.
3. The changing of interest agreement, the due date, the repayment period, guarantees, is charged administration fee. The total of administration fees is decided in the letter of management decision.
1. Member Surplus consists of Member Saving Interest and Bonus of Loan Account.
2. Member saving interest consists of Prime Deposit interest and obligatory deposit interest
3. Obligatory deposit arrear in one yearbook caused the saving interest can’t be paid full in one yearbook
4. Member who didn’t pay the obligatory deposit more than 4 months in a row within 1 year, they do not have a right to get full surplus and saving interest.
5. Member who always installment the primary loan and interest loan fully based on the agreement, they have rights to get Bonus of Loan Account.
6. Delinquent members or didn’t pay the primary loan and interest loan during 3 or more than 3 months in a row within 1 year, they did not have rights to get Bonus of Loan Account.
7. Member Saving Interest and Bonus of Loan Account benefits will transfer to Sa’aleatn saving account Prime and obligatory deposits or distributed to cover solidarity fees.