- Compensation is a kinds of solidarity and instution respects to the active member in developing Pancur Kasih Credit Union.
- The compensation is givenn to the member who get sick or be hospitalized.
- Compensation consists of SRI (Inpatient insurance) and SIMELDA
- Solidarity is a member’s mutual help to a person who was in miserable condition (sick or pass away).
- Solidarity consist of SOLKES (Healthy solidarity) and PANABAS (mortal solidarity).
- Member should join and pay some fees based on the term.
Protection is an assurance for the member on their saving and loaning account.
Compensation, Solidarity and Protection are can be currently given.
SRI and SIMELDA are can be currently given.
SRI (Santunan Rawat Inap) / (Inpatient insurance)
SRI is a kind of solidarity to member who have Sa’aleatn and SeHat saving account with minimum deposit is IDR 5,000,000
- Sa’aleatn saving and SeHat saving account have settled minimum 30 days.
- The insurance will be given maximal 10 days stayed at the hospital.
- Primary installment and interest account based on the loan agreement.
- Inpatient in the hospital because of alcohol, violence, drug, and suicide planning can not be given the insurance.
- The total insurance is:
- IDR 50.000/ per a day to members who have Sa’aleatn and SeHat saving account, the total deposit is between IDR 5,000,000 - IDR 10,000,000
- IDR 100,000/ per a day to members who have Sa’aleatn and SeHat saving account, the total deposit is between IDR 10,000,000 - IDR 15,000,000
- IDR 150,000/ per a day to members who have Sa’aleatn and SeHat saving account, the total deposit is more than IDR 15,000,000
- Propose the original payment evidence from hospital
- After achieved the claim of SRI, the saving account can not be withdrawn minimal 12 month in forward. If you withdraw your saving it will be given a penalty fee 5% from nomimal withdrawal. Exception, SeHat saving account that has due the contract date.
SIMELDA (Santunan Ibu Melahirkan dan Anak)/ (Compensasion for mother and child)
Simelda is a kind of product that gives a maternal insurance. Simelda is implied to member who has Sa’aleatn and SeHat saving account, minimun deposit is IDR 5,000,000, with the term is below:
- Your account has settled in 12 months until the day of birth.
- Active saving and installment minimum 12 months at last.
- The total amount of insurance is IDR 300,000
- If the children registered as a member under the age of 1 month, then he/she will achieve IDR 500,000 for her/ his saving account.
Solkes (solidaritas kesehatan)/Healthy Solidarity
- All member of Pancur Kasih Credit Union
- SolKes fee is IDR 25,000 / a year.
- For the old member, the payment deadline on March, if until the limited time has not been paid yet, so Sa’aleatn saving will be withdrawn to cover it.
- For the new member must pay this solidarity when opening the saving account.
- Maximal claim is IDR 200,000 per a year for each member.
- All of claim must be proposed with legal evidences on behalf the member’s name.
- Solkes claim is paid on Friday.s
- The total amount of Solkes can be observed every year.
The replacement of Traditional medicine fee.
Traditional medicine fee can be claimed by giving the medicine evidence that has made by minimal 1 witness of Pancur Kasih Credit Union member.
The replacement of hospital medicine fee.
Responsible claim of Solkes
- Medicines from doctor’s recipes,
- Medicine from doctor
- Medical care fee from doctor, nurse, in the hospital or local government clinic.
Irresponsible claim of Solkes
- Pregnant consultation or pregnancy medicines.
- Normal birth process fee, include its medicine.
- Consultation, medicines, and contraception of KB
- Purchasing of glasses, dental care, and ear aids.
- Traditional medicines such as herbal medicines, supplement, and others that are sold at free market.
Panabas (Panamutn Bahata Subayatn)
Panabas is a kind of solidarity products which given to the death member, with the term is as follow:
- All member of Pancur Kasih Credit Union. Individual membership and contracted to Pancur Kasih Credit Union.
- Panabas Fee is IDR 50,000 per a year.
- The installment of Panabas fee is paid when registered as a member, for particular old member, the payment deadline on March, if until the limited time has not been paid yet, so Sa’aleatn saving will be withdrawn to cover it.
- Member who has paid in one yearbook and passed away, so she/he will get this solidarity
- The total of solidarity is IDR 5,000,000 for each member.
- The solidarity is proposed by inheritor and she/he has been registered as a Pancur Kasih Credit Union members.
- Solidarity proposal is enclosed with family registration card and obituary report from the village chief or other authority of head institution.
- Panabas Claimed can not be used to pay the loan except there are an agreement with inheritor.
- Member who join in Pancur Kasih Credit Union at the age of 60 -70 year-old, they just get IDR 2,500,000.
- Member who join in Pancur Kasih Credit Union at the age of more than 70 year-old, they are not registered.